Friday, July 11, 2014

Rosemary Ranch Chicken Kabobs

via Allrecipes.com
One thing I love about meeting with my small group from church on a weekly basis is getting to try and trade different recipes. Yesterday I mentioned Cucumber Lemon Diffused Water which is actually a treat I learned from a couple in our group. Another recipe I learned was Rosemary Ranch Chicken Kabobs . Let me tell you, this is delicious, and this is coming from a person who is not crazy about chicken. Also Kyle hates, and I do not use this word lightly, ranch but he absolutely loves this recipe! I stuck to the recipe other than leaving out the sugar as well as doing tenders instead of the kabobs. You can find the recipe: here.

Ingredients:
1/2C olive oil
1/2C ranch dressing
3tbsp worcestershire sauce
1tbsp minced fresh rosemary I just pulled a few sprigs off my plant and chopped them finely
2tsp salt
1tsp lemon juice
1tsp white vinegar
1/4tsp ground black pepper
1tbsp white sugar, or to taste (opt)
5 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves cut into 1in cubes

Directions:
In a medium bowl, stir together the olive oil, ranch dressing, worcestershire sauce, rosemary, salt, lemon juice, white vinegar, pepper, and sugar (opt). Let stand for 5 minutes. Place chicken in the bowl and stir to coat with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.

Preheat grill to med-high heat. Thread chicken onto skewers, discard marinade.

Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill skewers for 8-12 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.

And wah-lah! You have some of the juiciest, tenderest, most delightfully scrumptious chicken ever! Leave a comment to let me know if you tried it out and what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment